Our Appletree Patient Portal allows you to play an active role in your healthcare.
Once you are registered, you can:
- View test results, medical documents and vaccination records.
- Book appointments for multiple services or programs:
- Book with a previously seen physician
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing
- Telemedicine Visit
- Environmental Allergy
- Hearing Test
- HPV Vaccination
- Orthotics & Compression Stockings
- Pap Clinic
- Plantar Wart
- Third-Party Physical
- Travel Medicine
- Wellness services such as massage therapy.
- View and manage past & future visits.
- Get updates relating to your care or our medical centres.
- Manage your information and communication preferences.
- Record daily vitals measurements such as blood pressure.
- Book appointments for a variety of healthcare services.
Register & create your account
- Visit our patient portal page here.
- Select your region (select Ottawa region if you have a (613) area code phone number, otherwise select GTA region)
- Click on REGISTER HERE and follow the steps.
If you have already created an account, simply register to the portal here.
Book An Appointment
- Once you are registered and your account is activated, you can simply log in here.
- Click on Book An Appointment:
- Select the appointment type that you wish to book such as acne: