Appletree Medical Centres and Appletree Telemedicine Clinics welcome walk-in visits, therefore you DO NOT need to book an appointment to see a doctor. Simply find the clinic that is closest to you and visit us as a walk-in.
To book an in-person appointment:
Check Wait Times & Clinics
Most doctors at Appletree Medical Group work primarily by walk-in and do not take appointments. Before calling to book an appointment check our wait times and clinics to see which doctor is on-duty.
Book Online Via Appletree Patient Portal
Patient Portal allows you to book an appointment for the following:
- Healthcare programs such as acne, allergy testing, etc.
- Wellness services such as massage therapy
- Telemedicine appointment at one of our Appletree telemedicine Clinic
- Book appointments with a previously seen physician (whether you saw the doctor in-person or virtually)
- Cancel or reschedule a previously booked appointment
Appletree Virtual Care
If you would like to book a Virtual Care appointment (phone or telephone consultations), click here:
Book by Telephone
Contact us to speak with our representative and book an appointment.
DO NOT EMAIL US TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, we cannot book appointments via email.