Appletree Medical Centres
We cannot directly bill to private insurances/out of province health cards. Patients must pay and keep their receipts to submit for their reimbursement.
Appletree accepts the following insurance upon receiving proof of valid coverage:
- UHIP University Health Insurance Plan (requires a $15 co-pay from the patient; the rest is billed to UHIP)
- CHIP College Health Insurance Plan
- Guard Me (Acute care only, some exceptions apply)
- Intrepid 24/7
- The Children’s Aid Society (CAS Child can be seen with or without a health card)
- WSIB Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Patients covered under other insurances or third-party payers not listed above are responsible for the cost of their visit.
You can view our Price List for Uninsured Services here.
Appletree Virtual Care
For coverage questions relating to Virtual Care, click here.